Wi-Fi 6 is the newest and fastest wireless standard, reaching speeds up to 40 percent higher than previous Wi-Fi generations. More and more wireless devices with ever increasing demands on speed and security require a new standard.
- Stable Wi-Fi, even with multiple devices in use simultaneously
- More speed, up to 40 percent higher data rates compared to Wi-Fi 5
- Less latency, Wi-Fi 6 reduces latency to 10 milliseconds
- Optimized data transmissionIn both the 5 GHz and the 2.4 GHz band
- More data security, the new WPA3 encryption standard provides better security for data transmission
- Longer battery life
- Mobile devices go to “sleep” when they don’t need the Wi-Fi
- Next level speed with Wi-Fi 6 for all DSL connections
Compare the WLAN AC and Wi-Fi 6 data transfer rates with the graphics below in the table or a detailed explanation of the new standard on the link.
Company AVM is also introducing new products that meet the Wi-Fi 6 standard. You can find more about the products here.